Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Jury Member Profile for LT-Innovate Awards: Luis Galveias from EBAN
Luis Galveias is project manager of EBAN, the European trade body for early stage investors since 2010. Previously Luis was based in Lisbon working for the venture catalyst Gesventure, the Business Angel Club and the national federation of business angels FNABA. Luis Galveias is the Project Manager for EBAN. Working mostly on the ACCESS ICT( ICT Finance MarketPlace initiative, he also supports EBAN's research projects and events. Luis has been working in the early stage financing industry since 2004 when he joined the Portuguese venture catalyst Gesventure, the Business Angels Club and the national business angels federation FNABA. He has been involved with a wide range of national and international initiatives such as the National Business Angels Week (FNABA), the EBAN Congress 2007, the Business Angels Leaders Forum (kick-start for WBAA) and the EASY Project. Currently living in Luxembourg, his academic background is in Economics and holds a Master in Marketing.
• Stay on top of trends in the early stage investment market in Europe
• Build new relationships, new business opportunities by networking with peers across borders.
• Get answers to day-to-day challenges: don’t reinvent the wheel, we might have the solution!
• Access our resource center and get ongoing capacity building opportunities
• Be represented under one voice representing the interests of early stage investors near European policy makers.
More information about the Jury Members for LT-Innovate Awards 2012.