DG CONNECT's Stakeholder Survey has been launched and remains open until 2 December. The aim of this survey is to learn more about individuals, groups, organisations and entities who are involved in, or have views on, shaping Digital Agenda for Europe. It seeks more information on the areas stakeholders are interested in as well as rating the importance and level of satisfaction of certain aspects of interaction, for example easy access to information and the importance of timely and accurate feedback.
Therefore, DG CONNECT invites you to take part in this Survey to help us do our work and serve you better. The objectives are to:
- get a better understanding of who DG CONNECT's stakeholders are
- get an overview of how DG CONNECT is perceived
- identify areas of improvement
- establish a baseline scenario to measure progress
- Your answers will feed into a strategy, which aims at further developing DG CONNECT's relations with different types of stakeholders.
The survey will take from 5 to 10 minutes to complete and answers will remain anonymous.
In January 2013 the main findings of the survey will be published on the Digital Agenda for Europe website.